Paddy’s Car Dealer Challenge!
21 February 2011
Chief Instructor Paddy Esler last week helped an 18-strong team from Macrae & Dick car dealership in Inverness raise over £5000 in sponsorship for the Help for Heroes charity, which provides practical and direct support to soldiers wounded in conflict. His eight hour bootcamp challenge included a gruelling 10k canal run, speed and weight circuits, spinning, boxing and a two-hour team challenge. Staff members had their own personal reasons for taking part – from shedding the pounds after Christmas to supporting friends and family currently serving in Iraq and Afghanistan. Paddy held a series of training sessions beforehand, and on the day said “The team was very motivated and eager to reach their fundraising pledge, which has been successfully achieved with a fantastic effort all round.”
For more information visit Help for Heroes
- 19/04/2012 Donna Digs Deep For Local Kids Charity
- 07/03/2012 Scottish Boot Camp's Charity Donation Raises £750.00
- 21/11/2011 Finalists Highlands & Islands Tourism Awards!
- 13/10/2011 Life at Camp! Our Latest feature in the Sunday Mail
- 02/08/2011 Our Latest Journalist Review from The Scotsman
- 05/06/2011 June Camp Biggest Losers!
- 28/04/2011 A Right Royal Boot Camp!
- 18/04/2011 Camp Hits New Heights!
- 21/02/2011 Paddy’s Car Dealer Challenge!
We send out a quarterly email newsletter. Sign up to receive our latest news, training tips and special offers.
Scottish Boot Camp, 10 Knockbreck Street, Tain, Ross-Shire, Scotland IV19 1BJ Tel: 01463 800 427 email@example.com
Scottish Company: SC 366097