Camp Hits New Heights!
18 April 2011
Our April girls were rightly proud to bag the first Munro, Ben Wyvis, at Scottish Boot Camp. With an ascent of 3432 feet (1,046 metres), Ben Wyvis is one of 284 Munros in Scotland. Munros were compiled in 1891 by Sir Hugh Munro, when he was commissioned by the Scottish Mountain Association to detail all mountains in Scotland over 3000 feet. Munro ‘Baggers’ have a reputation of being deer stalkers in plus fours (or woolley hat wearers), but our girls managed it in more fetching sports attire! ......One Munro down, only 283 to go.... (Please note – we have many options on the walks and all levels of fitness are catered for – Munros are not compulsory!!)
- 19/04/2012 Donna Digs Deep For Local Kids Charity
- 07/03/2012 Scottish Boot Camp's Charity Donation Raises £750.00
- 21/11/2011 Finalists Highlands & Islands Tourism Awards!
- 13/10/2011 Life at Camp! Our Latest feature in the Sunday Mail
- 02/08/2011 Our Latest Journalist Review from The Scotsman
- 05/06/2011 June Camp Biggest Losers!
- 28/04/2011 A Right Royal Boot Camp!
- 18/04/2011 Camp Hits New Heights!
- 21/02/2011 Paddy’s Car Dealer Challenge!
We send out a quarterly email newsletter. Sign up to receive our latest news, training tips and special offers.
Scottish Boot Camp, 10 Knockbreck Street, Tain, Ross-Shire, Scotland IV19 1BJ Tel: 01463 800 427 email@example.com
Scottish Company: SC 366097